Two Day Workshop for IIT/NEET aspirants
Are you preparing for IIT or NEET then this event is for you.
Get an in-depth analysis of what are the working points that you need to focus on. Get access to tool kits that will help you with preparation.
Workshop target audience: JEE and NEET students – 11th/12th grade
Timing : 3-5pm Sat & Sun
What to get to workshop: JEE/NEET mock test paper that is taken recently
Benefits: Solve for the below issues with breakthrough strategies with IIM Alumni to achieve up to 40% increase in Scores within 3 weeks of using Strategies
What you will walk away with: SMART Goal tracker, Syllabus Completion tracker, Daily Productivity Optimizer, 1-month access to 25 Performance Strategy Tool Kits
Day 1: Goal making & Preparation Strategy making
1. Feeling like you don’t have enough time to finish all your planned Daily tasks.
2. Having a hard time mastering Complex topics.
3. Do you have unresolved doubts is making you feel under-confident about the subject
4. You don’t know how & where to start the preparation to achieve the GOAL that you want to achieve.
5. You feel as though the Goal seems too high to achieve, given your current scores, causing self-doubt in every stage of preparation.
Day 2: Increasing Study productivity, Making an Exam planner & Exam Strategy.
1. Do you keep postponing your study plans and end up going half-prepared for exams? – Let’s change that.
2. Do you start realizing a day before the exam that you could have achieved better marks if you had a Weekly and Daily Study strategy- You will learn how to make an optimised and realistic one.
3. Do you get excited while in the exam and end up making silly mistakes which could be easily avoided- Learn how to keep calm during these stages.
4. Are you able to solve questions before the exam, but don’t know why the idea doesn’t strike you while giving the test. – We got you !
5. You try to manage time effectively in each mock test, but fail to do the same on D-Day.